Ford Service Near Lancaster NY, West Seneca, East Aurora, Depew and Buffalo Keeps Vehicle Performance Optimal
Having a vehicle that is reliable, and able to tick off the 100,000-, even 200,000, or 300,000-mile marks is quite the accomplishment, and something to be proud of. It's all certainly possible with a new Ford Focus, Fusion, Escape, F-150 or SuperDuty. Others also see the value in passing the car on to close ones later on. No matter what reason you choose, longevity is key.
The best way to ensure it? Keeping up with the recommended service and maintenance schedule right from the manufacturer and the owner's manual is a great place to start. Our specialists here onsite also are here to help, providing diagnostics, routine check-ups, and other repair needs that include multi-point inspections, brake repairs, oil changes, and tire rotations among many others with Ford parts.
Scheduling an appointment with us is a breeze, too. Just submit a form online, or call the DeLacy Ford service department. Our team is happy to work with you, and provide you with the confidence you need to drive a vehicle that is going to last for many, many miles.
Welcome DeLacy Ford's Service Department
At DeLacy Ford, our highly qualified technicians are here to provide exceptional service in a timely manner. From oil changes to transmission replacements, we are dedicated to maintaining top tier customer service, for both new and pre-owned car buyers! Allow our staff to demonstrate our commitment to excellence.
Why come here for service?
- We have genuine expertise when it comes to your vehicle, which means your service or maintenance will be performed promptly, and done right
- We have Genuine Ford and Motorcraft Parts made specifically for your vehicle
- Our technicians are factory trained specialists on Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles
- We offer competitive prices on everything your vehicle needs
- Wait for your vehicle in our comfortable and newly remodeled Customer Lounge.
- We have extended our hours Monday - Saturday for your convenience.
- With our Owner Advantage Program you'll earn a 5% credit toward future service visits and earn complimentary oil changes.